1. Last Friday found me in Oregon visiting with my bf and 4-month old niece! Isn't she the cutest?! I had the pleasure of babysitting her for a whole day, and shortly after this picture was taken, snuggled with her until she fell asleep in my arms. So smitten!
2. I went in on Tuesday to help my roomie out with her new classroom! She was just hired as a band teacher at a nearby private school. So excited for her! After the many, MANY hours she has selflessly volunteered and helped in my classroom, it was the least I could do.
3. My new tumbler came today! So excited! I think it's my new favorite cup.
4. This happened this morning. Ugh. Allergy scratch test. 61 of those needles scratched my back and I have the hives and welts to prove it. So itchy!!! But the good news was that there were no huge surprises. My last allergy test was about 7 years ago and not much has changed since then, though some thing were worse this round. Immunotherapy starting sometime next week. Yay?
5. I finally get the keys to my new classroom on Monday! I called yesterday and they were officially moving all of my boxes from the old room to the new. With only seven work days until school starts, I think I know where I am going to be living all next week...
Thanks so much for stopping by!