Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mojo Monday

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all of my US friends! It's an absolutely gorgeous morning here in So Cal. A little bit on the chilly side, but the sun is out and the sky is blue. Gotta love it! The main theme for my day today is FOOD! Well, food and family. Lots of turkey coming my way today and I couldn't be more excited! Though, I'm pretty excited to have some gravy and mashed potatoes. In that order. :)


There are so many things I need to take the time to stop and be grateful for today. I am so incredibly thankful for my amazing family, my dear friends, a job that I love, and a great country to live in. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for my card today. I really was trying to create a "thank you" card to share today, but for some reason, once I pulled these colors out "happy birthday" called my name. I can't win! I pulled out some old SU dp, a brown marker, and some stickles to finish off this card.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today!

Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Happy Birthday PJ
Paper- Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Summer Sunrise, SU Good Morning Sunshine dp
Ink- Old Olive
Accessories- ribbon, jewels, nestabilities, dimensionals, tea dye stains, stickles, brown stampin' write marker

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see you having fun with your stamps :) Another fabulous card :) Julee is just about killing me with her off angle panels lately LOL! I must "embrace them and make them my friends", right?!! LOL! Yummy DPs and I love the dots around the HB sentiment.

    Believe it or not we got another 5 inches of snow today (got 5 inches last Friday!). What's going on here...???!! LOL. The West Coast isn't supposed to get this much snow, especially with us just a mile or two from the water. Oh well, shoveling is good exercise and the rain is supposed to start some time tomorrow so we will see. Enjoy your time with family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous colours!!! Love that paper...I have a weird thing with slanted panels...something like you with circles!! LOL I just always want them straight!! LOL Hope you are feasting away down there :) The week has flown by here and the snow hasn't been too bad. The weather has warmed up a bit so the kids were outside today...yay!! Enjoy the rest of your vacation :) oh, and RATS on no consumer show...I was very tempted to come down if it was on...how about Chicago in the summer...hmmmmmm......pti!!! lol

    ReplyDelete