Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sketch For You To Try

Good morning! I'm just dropping in with my card to share with you today. This is another moldy oldie that I've been hanging on to, oh, since May. Yes, believe it or not, this card was actually made way back then, but then got slightly lost in the chaos of Open House, field trips, the end of the school year, and Italy. So, it's finally seeing the light of day.


This was a pretty quick and simple card. It uses some Lime Twist Out of the Blue dp, some buttons in lieu of a second circle, and some twine. Does this actually qualify as a masculine card? It quite possibly could be my first, lol!

The roomie and I are off to Disneyland again this evening. We're going to ride the new Little Mermaid ride (which is adorable!), catch the summer fireworks (good, but not as good as the regular fireworks), and watch Fantasmic (my favorite!). So excited!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- PTI: Say It With Style
Paper- Kraft, Whisper White, MME's Lime Twist Out of the Blue dp
Ink- Really Rust
Accessories- twine, buttons, dimensionals, nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of the sketch and the buttons are the perfect touch. I'm enjoying Disneyland vicariously through all your visits LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think it's so funny that you go to Disneyland as casually as I go to Starbucks...hee hee :) What a fun colour combination on this card and I love the assortment of buttons :)

    ReplyDelete