Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fall to Layout

Good morning! I'm still playing a little catch up with some of the sketches I have missed during my life breaks over the last few weeks. Today's card uses a Fall to Layout sketch from two weeks ago. I kept it relatively simple (well, it is from the clean and simple stamping blog, hehe), by using only the dp as my decor and a big sentiment.

I love the colors of red, white, and kraft together. And PTI's Pure Poppy really pop off of the white. Such a gorgeous color! At the last minute I added a little SU leaf die to add some height to the main panel. It just felt a little empty.

Short and sweet today. Only 3 days of school left! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies- Stamps- PTI: Giga Guide Lines
Paper- Kraft, Whisper White, In Bloom dp
Ink- Pure Poppy, Moonlight White
Accessories- buttons, leaf die

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo and the leaf is the perfect addition! Great use of the sketch. Only three more sleeps :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, my that paper is gorgeous...I think I just need to get it! I just love the way it can stand alone and make a card look fabulous :) Great inking on the cardbase too :) It really softens things up :) Yay, 1.5 days left!! LOL

    ReplyDelete