Saturday, April 18, 2009

Viva la Verve!


Good afternoon. It's a glorious day here. The sun is out, it's in the 80s, and not a cloud in the sky! I think I'm going to wash my car later today while the sun is out... I just can't not be outside (love those double negatives!).

Meanwhile, this morning, I whipped up my card for this week's Viva la Verve sketch challenge. The twist this week was to create our own designer paper (dp). Well, lucky me, my new PTI stamps just came in the mail and I was really anxious to ink up my Guidelines set. I love how versatile it is, and thought it would make some great dp for this challenge! I also stamped Philippians 4:4 as my main image, deleted the sentiment location and put rhinestones there instead.

I love how this challenge was really an easy one to dress up or down. Of course, I chose down... love that negative space!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Philippians 4:4, PTI- Guidelines
Paper- Perfect Plum, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink- Moonlight White (Archival), Perfect Plum
Accessories- ribbon, rhinestones, scallop punch

No comments:

Post a Comment