Friday, August 3, 2012

Mojo Monday

Ah, thank goodness for Mojo Monday.

And new dp.  And big, fat ribbon. And jewels.

They make me so happy. :)

This quick little card used this week's Mojo Monday sketch. It's square or circle week.  Let's just say I didn't have to think too hard about which one I was going to do.  Hello beautiful corners!  I pulled out some more of the new dp that arrived on my porch this week.  This new stack is from Echo Park and I am smitten.  I mean, really.  Look at that scalloped dp!! Love!  I want to use it all, and yet I want to hoard it so that I never run out.  

I die cut and stamped a few flowers from Verve's Joyful Blooms and the sentiment came from another Verve set. Mix and match!  I went a little crazy with the jewels and my copics to help them be just the right shades. But I love the sparkle and pop they give the card.  And I haven't even mentioned the woodgrain chevron dp yet.  Swoon!

That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Joyful Blooms, Thankful Accents
Paper- Aqua Mist, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Echo Park Everyday Eclectic dp
Ink- Soft Suede, Aqua Mist, Regal Rose
Accessories- ribbon, jewels, copic markers, nestabilities, tea dye stains

1 comment:

  1. Way to flash some Verve - love those flowers and the blinged out middles are great!! Lovely papers (EP has great ones) and a wonderful take on the sketch! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete