Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Viva la Verve!

Ok. I think I have a slight addiction to this dp. I can't stop making cards with it! I only have a little square left, and just might have to hoard the last bit, lol.

I used the fourth Viva la Verve sketch for this card. I feel like I have made a ton of cards with this layout lately... Must be a popular one at the moment. At least this one was oriented to the right instead of the left. :)

Roberto's for dinner last night didn't happen due to the weather's lack of cooperation. But we're going to attempt it tonight. The sun is shining bright and beautiful today, so hopefully it won't be a problem getting there. They seriously have the best chips and salsa around. If you're ever in Mammoth, here's my little plug for them! Go!

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies- Stamps- PTI: Giga Guide Lines
Paper- Rich Razzleberry, Rustic White, Basic Grey dp
Ink- Rich Razzleberry
Accessories- jewels, ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so yummy!! I love that dp too...I know I asked which Basicgrey it is but I think it's big sheets of Eskimo Kisses!! The one on the large panel was not part of the little 6 x 6 pack that I have so I didn't recognize it...I have the dp on the smaller panel at a reduced size. Why do they do that? LOL Hope you're having fun at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun DPs and a great card :D Sorry to hear dinner had to be postponed. Hopefully tonite will work out! And did I read right in your saying you are near Mammoth!!! Oh my....be still my skiing heart LOL!!! Fresh snow and a sunny day!! I'm drooling just thinking about skiing in those conditions! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete