Friday, November 11, 2011

Mojo Monday

Good afternoon, everyone. I have no excuse for my long absence other than for some reason, getting back into the groove of work seemed just a little more tiring than usual. I've been stamping here and there, but often am just mentally exhausted when I get home and find myself just curling up on the couch with a good book. I guess the book-a-holic side of me was a little more prominent over the last few weeks. :)




But, alas, I am back with a card to share with you that was made, oh, over a month ago, lol. This card used a Mojo Monday sketch from also about a month back. I played around with some more of my stash of new (to me) dp. This just happens to be My Mind's Eye Honey Cake. Such fun oranges and reds and teals.

That's it from me. It's back to working on report cards and finishing up my book. Breaks to read are a must in between report cards. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Happy Birthday
Paper- Kraft, Whisper White, MME Honey Cake dp
Ink- Tangerine Tango
Accessories- twine, pearls, medium scallop die (PTI)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear school has wiped you out so much :( Hopefully it will level off and we can be blessed by more of your wonderful creations :) Reading is always much more relaxing for me too but since my time is so limited until Christmas and summer vacation with all the kids' activities etc., I don't tend to get much reading time in. I am very eager to see what Gabaldon's new book due to be released this November will be like. I see Christmas pressie all over it LOL!



    Great take on the Mojo sketch. Can't go wrong with MME papers. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete