Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Have a Wild Day!

I have officially made a card without a sketch. I think pigs are flying somewhere in the world at the moment. I was itching to play once more with these adorable circus stamps. Especially this little train image. I had my Out of the Blue dp (which has a train dp!!) out and I knew immediately what I wanted to do.

Photobucket

I pulled out my copics once more and went to town on this image. I added some glitter to the wheel centers and the stars for a tiny bit of sparkle. I wrapped some red baker's twine around the junction of the two polka dot papers and only afterwards realized it looks like a railroad crossing sign, lol!

Hope you are having a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- TE: Life is a Circus
Paper- Basic Gray, Whisper White, MME Lime Twist- Out of the Blue
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories- baker's twine, button, copic markers, glitter

1 comment:

  1. You are cranking the cards out today! I just finished commenting on three and you have one more up LOL! Cute, cute, cute :) Pigs were flying big time around here the other day when I willingly skewed a panel on a sketch that didn't call for it LOL! Keep saying it was the Diva Dust I picked up while a GD. As for my own sketch, big pigs would fly around here!

    ReplyDelete