Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sweet Raspberry Sunday Suite

... I had to combine the names somehow! Since I'm short on time this week, I combined to challenges to create this card. I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch and Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge.

I was out all weekend partying to celebrate one of my really good friend's 30th birthday. We had an extremely yummy breakfast over at her parents house, cruised through Anaheim, had dinner at Benihana's, and spent all day Sunday at Disneyland. It was tons of fun, but quite exhausting, and I had no stamping time. I'll have to post a few pictures of us girls painting the town red!

For this card, I used some of my Bitty Dots dp (love this stuff) and my new Tea for Two set by Papertreyink. I stamped the teapot, cut it out, and popped it up in the center. I used my chocolate chip stampin' write marker to create the border. Some little pink jewels added some shine to the corner. I really like how this card turned out! The cheery colors will hopefully make someone feel a tinsy bit better when they are feeling down.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- PTI: Tea for Two
Paper- Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bitty Dots (Aqua Mist & Berry Sorbet)
Ink- Chocolate Chip
Accessories- Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, jewels, stickles, dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. very soothing to look at. love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love these colors - great job with both challenges - Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this.. such a pretty card! So looking forward to receiving my tea for two set!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete