Sunday, March 15, 2009

Viva la Verve!

Good morning. I whipped up this card yesterday for this week's Viva la Verve challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.

This card took me a while. Definitely not a quickie. I think I went through about five different sets of dp before I finally settled on this one. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to make a monochromatic or stretch the sketch a little by only using one pattern. Obviously one pattern won the battle!

I stamped the image and colored it with my copic markers. I then re-stamped the flowers, colored, cut them out, and popped them up with some dimensionals. I used more jewels from Michaels... love 'em because they're cheap!

Well, I'm off to church. I missed last week because I was sick, so I'm really excited to get to go back. I feel like it has been ages since I've been! Ha!


Supplies-
Stamp- Verve: Miracles Blossom, Circular Sayings
Paper- Whisper White, Rid Riding Hood, So Saffron, Paper Loft dp
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories- jewels, ribbon, copics, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment