Saturday, September 19, 2009

One More Verve Card

Phew! The Verve release is over and we had a great time at the party last night. It's always fun to chat it up with old blog friends, new blog friends, and some incredible talent. Julee has an amazing collection of stamps being released this month and it has been so fun playing along!

I have a few more cards that I whipped up for the release, and I revealed them at the party last night. JUST in case you weren't there, here's a card I made using the new Plain Jane released today!

I used an older sketch from Mercy and pulled out some of my favorite dp. These colors just make me happy. :)


I'm off to Disneyland again today in honor of my roomie's birthday. She's officially older than me again, but I'll catch up in about two months, lol. Since we both have annual passes to D-land, in lieu of the one day free admission, they give up $70 gift cards to spend anyway we want in the park. So fun! I'm dreaming up all of the things she shoud get.

Other than that, the big plan for tomorrow is to sleep in and shake off whatever little bug it is that I'm fighting. Totally woke up this morning with full-on body aches, swollen glands, the whole shoot-and-band. Not fun! But I will WIN! I'm sure a nice, long night of sleep will help.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: 1 Chronicles 16:34
Paper- Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Old Olive, Urban Garden dp
Ink- Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
Accessories- dimensionals, ribbon, sponge, buttons, twine

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright vibrant colours!! It was so exciting to see you on the Verve blog this week and see you up in the ranks with the Divas last night :) That's too funny that you have an Annual Pass to the happiest place on earth!! LOL!!! It just sounds wonderful! I've been 3 times in my life...when I was 5 (whole family...imagine parents with 6 kids, 5 girls and 1 boy, travelling from BC in a station wagon in 1972), when I was 15 (half the family) and when my son was 9 (11 years ago). I hear it's changed quite a bit...all the new modern themes...hopefully they've kept some of the classics :) Have a blast and feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina... I hope you feel better!! That doesn't sound good... hope you don't have the flu!! I hope you are able to go to Disneyland and have a great time! Love your card... as always! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete