Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch #44

Good evening. It's officially two days (well, technically 1 1/2) until my vacation begins and I can hardly wait! I did manage, however, to calm myself for long enough this evening to make a card for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch.

I hereby admit that I nearly had a heart attack when I first saw this sketch on Sunday. Giant circle?! Two small circles?!!! This one took some serious contemplation... and I almost walked away from it. Circle.... ah! But then I remember while at work today that I picked up some of this really bright and fun dp back in October at the scrapbook convention. This seemed like the perfect card to break it in! Saved by dp!

I added a few buttons as the smaller circles, added a few more layers than my normal, and this card actually came together rather quickly. Weird!

Well, my roomie just walked in the door with the new Star Trek DVD... I am now obligated (and go oh-so-unwillingly, hehe) to go watch it with her. Guess I'm taping So You Think You Can Dance tonight. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies-
Stamps- PTI: Giga Guide Lines
Paper- Carribean Breeze, Whisper White, Berry Sorbet, BoBunny dp
Ink- Red Riding Hood
Accessories- buttons, twine, ribbon, nestabilities, dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Kristina!!1 This is such a DARLING card. Absolutely adore it.

    xx Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristina,

    I love your cards so much and this is just gorgeous.

    I am a member of the search team for The Divine Influence blog where we feature several fabulous bloggers who inspire with amazing work. I would love to talk to you more about featuring you. If you are interested can you please send me an email at: manda.m77@gmail.com

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina, this is so cute :) i love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, I know I often say "this is a favourite" but really, THIS is my all time favourite!! WOW!! Can you hear that from Canada? LOL LOVE that dp and riboon and the buttons are perfect!! Just stunning...total eye candy here :) I could go on and on!! Is it one more day now? Are you packed? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, cheery card! Love that beautiful DSP and those buttons and lovely bow! Great colours and great work on the sketch challenge!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete