Saturday, November 28, 2009

Verve Release Challenge Card- E

I'm skipping around a bit with my Verve Release Challenge cards. Gotta follow the inspiration wherever it leads. :)

This challenge was to create a gift card holder. I've made a few of these at stamp camps, but never on my own. I chose to work with this tutorial to guide me along. It was nice and easy to follow, with great step-by-step pictures for the assembly-challenged like myself.

I kept the front pretty simple, more due to lack of time than inspiration. I'm off to a bridal shower in just a little bit, but I really wanted to get some stamping in this morning before departing. I added a bunch of pearls around the scallop and the corners for some decorative touches, but that's really it. Nice and simple.

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Circular Sayings
Paper- Orange Zest, Very Vanilla, Autumn Abundance dp
Ink- Certainly Celery
Accessories- ribbon, buttons, pearls, circle punch, scallop circle punch

3 comments: