Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #66

Good morning! I whipped up a quick card for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch before Lost came on last night. :) I've gotta squeeze 'em in where I can! Overall, I kept this one pretty simple. I inked up a previously uninked image from my Everyday Button Bits set, settled on a two button tree instead of a three buttoned tree, and finished it up.

I guess I'm not too chatty as I type this up. I blame it on being midweek. :) I'm always more tired on Tuesdays than Mondays. I think it is just that the adrenaline from Monday is gone, and Tuesday brings me back to reality, lol. Needless to say, I go to bed really early for the rest of the week. Sleep is my friend!

Happy hump day! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies- Stamps- PTI: Everyday Button Bits
Paper- Kraft, Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Turning a New Leaf dp
Ink- Chocolate Chip
Accessories- ribbon, buttons, dimensionals, tea dye inks

2 comments:

  1. mmm, love those colours on kraft...that dp is fabulous :) It's hump day...I can see Friday in the near future. Doesn't your spring break start next week? YAHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card, Kristina. Fabulous colours (I just love the earth tones) and that DP is to die for. Great use of Mercy's sketch too :D I have "issues" with off angle panels so this one will be interesting to work on. Keep hearing Amber saying "embrace the off angle, make it your friend" LOL!

    ReplyDelete