Friday, March 12, 2010

Viva la Verve!

Good evening! Can I just begin by telling you how glad I am that it is Friday? I literally woke up this morning thinking, "I get to sleep in tomorrow!" hehe Though, my definition of "sleeping in" is getting smaller and smaller. I am usually so tired on Fridays that I crash between 8-9, lol. That translates into me waking up at 7am ready to go!

I have my Viva la Verve card from last week to share with you this evening. Again, another card that was created in my mojo-less evening, but the more I stare at it tonight, the more I think I like it. Maybe it's just that the background is too busy or something.... Not sure. I added some black stickles to the flowers for a little shimmer and of course, a big bow. :)

I've already glanced at this Friday's Viva la Verve over on the Splitcoast forum and have an idea for what I'll do in the morning. Fun sketch! Thanks for stopping by tonight!
Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Because of You
Paper- Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White, Urban Garden dp
Ink- Basic Black
Accessories- stickles, ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. wowza!!! Love that dp...it's perfect for this card...I couldn't resist that green backsplash either...and doesn't that branch sort of have a lucky clover on it? Looks like it!!! So it's a St. Patty's card too...even MORE fabulous!! LOL...just off to make muffins for recess snacks and then am going to attempt the Mojo card for this week...the slanted panel was throwing me off, but I think some fun dp that I got last week will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with this sketch and inspiration piece :D I'm leaning towards this one or the B & W one. Love the DP you used too. No issues from my end!! Sleep on it and I'm sure you'll enjoy it more in the morning :D

    ReplyDelete