Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

It's one of my favorite times of the year... So You Think You Can Dance is back!!! It just happens to be taped in Hollywood which is very near me, and I love getting tickets to see the live tapings! Yesterday, one of my dancer/musical theatre buddies and I drove on down to watch the first taping of the year.
The top twenty were performing on the stage for the first time! So much fun! It was great to see who had been paired up and to see the huge adrenaline they had in front of their first live audience.

Some of the great choreographers were there as well- Tyce Diorio, Tony Meredith, Mandy Moore, Wade Robson... And they did another Balliwood routine which was fun to see! It's going to be a fantastic season!

Overall, it was a really long day (almost 9 hours!), but it's always so worth it! Hopefully I will get to go down there a few more times this season.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! When does it air???

    I have been wondering if & when this was coming back!

    Last season was absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete