Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch #23

Happy Father's Day! I won't see my dad until later tonight, but I've got a card all ready to go for him.

This sketch scared me just a little bit. There's no big image panel! What in the world was I going to do with those little squares. After digging through my ever-growing stack of dp, I stumbled across this paper I purchased a few months back and had yet to use! Definitely time to remedy that! I love the colors and patterns on the two papers and they go so well together.

I have a confession... This is actually the second card that I've made for this sketch today. The first, you will never see. It was horrible. I had it in a saved blog message, but held off on posting it today because it just never sat well. This was one I definitely needed to come back to (about 6 hours later) and give it another try. Soooo much better this time! Guess the mojo wasn't working this morning. lol

There are also NO stamps on this card!!! I know, I shocked myself too! I don't think I've ever made a card with no stamps before.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- None!
Paper- Tangerine Tango, Sage Shadow, WR Memory Keepers dp
Ink- None!
Accessories- ribbon, button, twine

6 comments:

  1. i think i have that paper too:) i like the way it turned out! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute. i just saw this sketch tonight and hope to make something tomorrow! you did a great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love all those dots - and you did great! Sorry it scared you a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Fantastic use of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this. I love the bow and button too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete