Thursday, June 25, 2009

Verve Release Challenge #3

Here's the third challenge for Verve's release this Friday and my fourth card (only one more to go)!

I admit, this was the sketch that scared me the most. I almost saved it for last, but decided not to, but rather to just get it over with. That lone oval in the middle haunted me. What in the world do you do with an oval all by itself?!

I decided this was definitely a case for my favorite set of dp from My Mind's Eye. It makes everything look good. lol Some punching, die-cutting, and stamping later... this is what I ended up with. Not too bad, and more than anything, I'm just glad it is over and done with. Now I can move on. ;) Is it just me or does the bow seem a little lonely up there all by itself?

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Psalm 51:10
Paper- Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Aqua Mist (PTI), My Mind's Eye dp
Ink- Sage Shadow
Accessories- Aqua Mist ribbon (PTI), EK Success edge punch, nestabilities, cb

No comments:

Post a Comment