Monday, July 27, 2009

From Me to You

Good morning!

I have a random card to show you today that I made a few days back. I absolutely loved this card by Winter and wanted to try something similar. I loved the big, simple squares of patterned paper on her card and thought it was a fantastic layout.

Out came some of my Raspberry Fizz dp and new in colors. I am loving this Rich Razzleberry color. Definitely could become a favorite of mine.... I popped up the four squares (backed onto Crushed Curry) and then tied a pretty bow around the bottom. I tried the curry ribbon there, but it just seemed to bright for the card. Guess I'm in a monochromatic mood. I also popped up the sentiment and added a few pearls to highlight the words. It's such a sweet, simple card, but I really like how it turned out!

I'm off to go turn in another application today... the one for the job I think I already have. I've been assured the classroom is mine, but I don't think it will feel real enough to relax until I've turned in the actual application and done something to earn the position. Then, tonight, I'm off to have dinner with two of my old co-workers to Lucille's. Yummy barbeque! I think I can hear the shreaded pork sandwhich calling my name already, lol!

Hope your day is going well! Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies-
Stamps- PTI: Everyday Button Bits
Paper- Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Raspberry Fizz dp
Ink- Vintage Cream
Accessories- ribbon, pearls, dimensionals

1 comment: