Monday, July 27, 2009

Romping Around Disneyland

Thought I'd throw a few pictures on here from our day at Disneyland last Thursday. Our friend Beth was out here in CA for a few weeks before she deploys to Iraq as a nurse in the Army. We had a crazy two days, one at Disneyland. It was definitely a hot, sweaty day, and we made sure to slather ourselves several times with sunscreen. But it was really fun! The crowds were down since it was midweek and so hot. Needless to say, we got fast passes for the the water rides and made sure to get soaked. :)

Armed and ready to take on Toy Story Mania! (Me, Beth, Amy)


Beth and Amy show off their amazing artistic skills at the Animation Academy.

I'm really good at following instructions.

Cruella DeVille.


Small World. My roomie Amy thinks the new boats look like Lego's. I think I agree. :)



Nothing like a quick trip through Hell on a hot day. (Mr. Toad's Wild Ride)



1 comment:

  1. I had such a great time in D-land with ya! I am grateful to have a safe place I can run to in SoCal. That dinner was so stinkin' yummy! Have fun getting ready for your new class!

    ReplyDelete