Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fall to Layout

Good afternoon! I'm stamping away here at my house, and have done nothing else today. Sooo happy! I think I might take a little break and read for a while. The book I'm reading right now is actually pretty good!

This card using the Fall to Layout sketch for this week. They're celebrating their 100th sketch this week! Congrats, guys! I pulled out my new PTI Fancy Flourishes set, added a thank you sentiment, and of course some jewels on the scallops. Sweet and simple.

I'm out of words for today, and you probably don't want to listen to me ramble. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- PTI: Fancy Flourishes, Giga Guide Lines
Paper- Lavendar Moon, Dotti Biscotti dp
Ink- Plum Pudding, Basic Black
Accessories- ribbon, jewels, medium scallop die (PTI)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, you're back :D Missed your fabulous creations! This is a great card using this wonderful sketch! Love the flourish and touches of bling.

    I did well at our LSS Garage sale so I have a PTI order on the way! Yes, I FINALLY will be able to say I OWN Turning a New Leaf -- doing a happy dance!! Also got the med. and large scalloped dies and sign. sayings by Dawn. Can't wait to play with them. Just have to head down to my friends house in the US to pick them up. Can't believe the crazy pricing for shipping to Canada!! Soooo glad I have a friend who lives just over the border!

    Trusting you are enjoying your R & R day. Weddings are a lot of fun but a TON of work when you are the family/friends helping the couple out. Couldn't believe you had so many people staying at your parents' place!

    Jamie and Claire are cutting into my sleep time LOL! I was up until 1:30 a.m. on Tuesday night finishing book 2. Now into book 3. Soooo glad I have four books left (well 3 and 3/4 books). Will kill me not to be able to stay up late reading once school etc. starts in September! Will have to enjoy it while I can in the summer. Looking forward to more creations :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous use of the sketch! I just love those flourishes and still have them on my wish list. The gems are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack!!! I love this!!! All that kraft and purple goodness :) Love the large flourish...it's the one I use most...on the dotti biscotti...just stunning!! Love everything about this!! all day stamping...sounds like bliss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card! Love the rhinestones with the scallops!

    ReplyDelete