Sunday, January 23, 2011

Viva la Verve!

Good morning! I'm back with my Viva la Verve card for the third week of January. I've been stalling on this one for some reason. I usually don't trip to badly over a tilted panel, but this one gave me a little run for my money. I think it had to do with the larger size.


I opted for a large stamp from my Blessings set and ran with it. I added one of the beautiful scrolly images behind the sentiment, added some red stickles around the perimeter and called it a day. I'm not fussing over this one any more, lol!

This afternoon, I'm heading over to my cousin's house to cheer on the Packers in the NFC Championship Game!! Woohoo! We win this, we're off to the Superbowl! I am most definitely sporting my Packer's jersey to church this morning in preparation for the game. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Go, Pack, Go!

Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Blessings
Paper- Whisper White, Kraft, Pure Poppy, Cosmo Cricket dp
Ink- Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun
Accessories- ribbon, button, twine, stickles, scallop edge punch, tea dye stains

2 comments:

  1. Was a great game - and will be a fabulous Super Bowl with those two teams going at it! Glad to hear someone else has a few issues with a skewed panel LOL! You have done wonderfully well and I'm sure you are much saner than I was when you were done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I'm loving all the details on this one :) Love the striped paper against the yellow and that pop of red ribbon :) And you can't get better than that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete