Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Viva la Verve!

Phew! I have officially finished my first whole month of Viva la Verve in I can't remember how long. Last year was just crazy. I made a very loose, very unofficial resolution to try and do more Viva la Verve challenges this year. I love playing along each month and getting to know all the amazing ladies that participate on the splitcoast forum. :)

I so loved the sketch for this week and immediately knew I wanted to use this gorgeous frame from Accent Notes. I stamped it in Memento Rich Cocoa, colored it with a light green copic marker and added a few brown jewels. The sentiment circles are popped up from the frame for some dimension. Some seam binding ribbon and pins finished off the horizontal panel.... And I snuck some scallops under there, too. And if you didn't noticed, there is a ton of tea dye staining on this card. I may be addicted. Maybe.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Accent Notes, Circular Sayings
Paper- Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Turning a New Leaf dp
Accessories- seam binding ribbon, pins, medium scallop die (PTI), Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, jewels, tea dye stains, dimensionals, circle punches

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours and how you used that fabulous wreath and sketch! I'm in huge withdrawals as I finished reading the last Gabaldon book....sniff.... Can't wait for Costco to carry her next one LOL!

    ReplyDelete