Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary Challenge- Day 2

Good afternoon! I am so excited to play along with a few of the challenges being held this week over on Nichole Heady's blog in honor of Papertrey Ink's 5th Anniversary! I was unable to play along yesterday, but wanted to join in with today's challenge.

Photobucket

Today, we had to choose one (or more) of the downloadable images and use it on our card along with at least one other Papertrey product. Easy peasy. Other than the little bit of bling on my card and one circle nestie, every single product I used is from Papertrey: cardstock, ink, die cuts, ribbon, twine, buttons...

I started by choosing my image and then pulling out a bunch of dp that pulled colors from the image. This is definitely a color combo a bit out of my comfort range, but I'm so glad I went for it! Quite frankly, Raspberry Fizz usually scares me... It's SO bright! But toned down around some Melon Berry and Pure Poppy, it looks so much nicer. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies-
Stamps- Mat Stack 2 Collection
Paper- Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Melon Berry, Dotti Biscotti dp, Pretty Pastels dp
Ink- Pure Poppy
Accessories- ribbon, twine, buttons, dimensionals, nestabilities, Mat Stack 2 die, jewels

3 comments:

  1. I love every detail of your design. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the challenge! Loving that twine bow on top of the other one! You are playing in Moe's territory with that Raspberry Fizz and it looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete