Thursday, February 9, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary Challenge- Color

Good morning! I'm still furiously trying to keep up with the slough of challenges being posted over on Nichole Heady's blog to help celebrate Papertrey's Anniversary. Yesterday, the challenge was of the color variety. Ugh, how I struggle with these! I need a sketch! I need a source of inspiration! I stare at color and freak. out. To help myself along, I went ahead and printed the inspiration page and took it over to my stash of dp to see what would match ANY of them. Thankfully, I found one. One!


Photobucket

All of the papers on this card come from one paper pad. I found a sketch that I thought would accommodate such a variety of colors (aka- lots of panels!) and got down to business. And this particular business took me for-ev-er. Ugh. But it's done. I'm laying it to rest. The color combo scared me, I used it, and I'm moving on! lol

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- PTI: Harvest Berries, Inside & Out: Birthdays
Paper- Smokey Shadow, Canyon Clay, Whisper White, My Mind's Eye 6x6 Darling Dear
Ink- Basic Gray
Accessories- baker's twine, buttons, dimensionals, Harvest Berries die

1 comment:

  1. You did fabulously, Kristina! Probably doesn't make you feel any better, but it is nice to know someone else takes forever on creating a card. Oh what I would give for a few more creative genes. But then, celebrating the final product is usually worth the process :) Love how you mixed the papers and used the sketch! Looks fabulous. Now you can go relax and read a good book :)

    ReplyDelete