Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Taylor's Sketch Challenge #151

Good morning! It's back to work with me this morning, and I can truthfully say for the first time in days that I am looking forward to going today. Knowing that all services for my grandma are complete is such a weight lifted off of the shoulders. I can think, process, remember her, and rejoice that she is home, rather than mourn. I know there are some rough day ahead still (cleaning out the house, etc.), but somehow I feel stronger and more ready to face those days.


Photobucket

My card to share with you this morning uses Taylor's Sketch Challenge from a little over a week ago. However, I got lucky and she is now making the sketch every two weeks or so instead of every week! So I'm not late! Woot!

I pulled out more of these little Garden Critters stamps and chose the snail this go around. I stamped him twice, cut out the aqua mist shell, and popped it up with some dimensionals. I used a black marker to make a little trail behind him. I added a little twine behind the circle and lots of my tea dye stain to mute the white paper a bit.

Thank you so very, very much for all of your prayers and encouraging words. They have meant so much to both myself and my family during this difficult time. We're all looking forward to a week or so of rest, recovery, and healing before the next big tasks begin. And thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies-
Stamps- TE: Garden Critters
Paper- Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Whisper White, October Afternoon Modern Homemaker dp
Ink- Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Basic Black
Accessories- baker's twine, tea dye duo, nestabilities, dimensionals, jewels, copic markers, black marker

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo fun Kristina!! I had a good chuckle at the sentiment. Love it!! Great take on Taylor's sketch. Thank you for playing along with TESC.
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete