Therefore, my mission for this year was to purchase a class set of clipboards (I only have 3 before and would just have the kids use a hard book to write on). Mission: Complete! But I couldn't just leave well enough alone. Those clipboards were a boring brown. You know the type. Boring. Thus, this week's Make it Monday success!
I ventured out to Michael's to grab some 12x12 apple dp, cardstock, modge podge, and sponge brushes. After measuring and cutting, I got down to business. I added mod podge to the clipboard. Then, I laid the paper over it. I discovered that I need to let this layer dry before adding a top coat of modge podge to avoid the paper buckling or wrinkling.
Voila! The finish product! I made 21 of these bad boys!
Now it's back to card-making and literacy-and-math-centers-making.
Thanks for stopping by!