Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May Madness

Holy moly, I'm busy this week. I don't think I'm home before 9 or 10 o'clock any day this week. Meetings, dinners, Open House, birthday party... Seriously, doesn't it just seem that these things all tend to fall during one short period of time?! That's my week.

We had a minimum day at school today because we have Open House tomorrow. It's great to kick the kids out the door early and have the afternoon off for a change. But I'm off again this evening for dinner over at my cousin's house. I know that's a fun thing... but it's still one more thing.

My room actually came together pretty well for Open House this year. Due to the broken elbow, the moms and dads of my kids had to put everything up for me! It was definitely the easiest preparation I've had yet... but it was still stressful wondering if everything was going to get done since I couldn't do it myself. But they did it! They were awesome! I think I had about 5 people working in my room to put the finishing touches on the walls. They were AMAZING! I am so grateful to them! I'll take some pictures tomorrow once it is all staged for the parents and share them on here. It looks great!

I did manage to create a quick card in my mini afternoon off. There's actually very little stamping on this. I stamped the polka dots in Versamark and embossed them in white, and then stamped the sentiment. Quick and easy.

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies-
Stamps- PTI: Polka Dot Backgrounds, Beyond Basic Backgrounds
Paper- Whisper White, Old Olive, Haiku dp
Ink- Versamark, Old Olive
Accessories- White ep, ribbon, button, twine, SU scallop punch

2 comments:

  1. Simple, but lovely. I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kristina,

    I hope you like Lemonade, because I have something for you on my blog :-) Please come and check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete