Thursday, May 14, 2009

When Life Gives you Lemons...

... make Lemonade!

Amidst the crazy schedule and no down time, a wonderful stamper nominated me for an amazing award! Purple D passed on the "Lemonade Stand" award to me! I'm so honored!

This award is passed on to other bloggers whom show great attitude and gratitude. What a {sweet} award! I love looking at the cards other people create, and often take inspiration from them, filing them away for a later date. Commenting is such a great way to show people you appreciate the art that they are creating AND took the time to share!

So, thank you Purple D! What a great thing to come home to after a long day!

I will have to ponder who to pass this on to and I'll come right back and edit this to include them. I got so excited, I had to post first! lol

OK. I'm back with my nominees. I know it's not quite the 5-10 as asked, but it's start! It so hard to choose!
- Melanie @ Card Designs by Melanie
- Monique @ Self Expressions

The rules (to pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):
- Comment on this blog;
- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog;
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude;
- Link to your nominees within your blog post;
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award;
- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kristina what a sweet, sweet thing to do! Thank you so much for the nomination and I will be sure to pass it along! You have yourself a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina, what a great surprise. Thank you so much for the nomination. I hope that when I pass this along to someone, that they will be as honored as I am that you recognized my blog.

    Thank you so much, you started my rainy Saturday with so much Sunshine!!!! Have a fantastic weekend :O).

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete