Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Mini Vacation

Ahhh.... A weekend away with good friends, good food, and incredible views. I haven't made any cards the last few days because I was out of town. My girlfriends Amy and Michelle escaped with me up to June Lake (my hometown) for some fun times. We covered the Eastern Sierras pretty well, but I think we would all agree that time went way too quickly.

Since I don't have any cards to share today, here are a few of my favorite pictures from our little getaway.

View from above Twin Lakes.

Horseshoe Lake

Dinner at the Mobil Station (there's a gormet chef inside!)

Us girlies. It was so cold!

We did a day trip to Bodie- the largest surviving Ghost town in the Western US. This is a view down the main street.

More Bodie- city shot.

Kayaking on the lake... Not a bad view, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment