Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blog Award

Oh my goodness! I was over visiting a blogger friend of mine, Kelley, when I noticed that not only had she been given a blog award, she was passing it on to me! Thank you so much, Kelley, for making my day!



Here are the Deets of the award:

- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

It is always such a task to figure out who to pass awards on to. There are so many fantastic blogs out there that give me oodles of inspiration each and every day. I'm not so sure I can come up with the requested 15 blogs, but here are a few that I feel definitely deserve this award. Beautiful blogs, for sure!

Here are my nominations for this award:

Maureen- Buttons & Bling

Tricia- Simply Stamping

Emily- Art From the Heart

Sarah-Jane Kale- Janeybell

Karen- The Sweetest Thing

Thanks again, Kelley, for the honor!

1 comment: