Monday, August 17, 2009

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #34

Good evening. It's been a longer day around here, but all-around good one. I got all of my paperwork turned in at the district and they're printing up my contract!! I also saw my new school for the first time, and even spent a little time poking through my classroom. The room used to be a third grade room, so I need to figure out what kinds of things/supplies I need to go get. Tomorrow is a big day for moving more of my stuff in, and setting things up in the classroom. Yay!

Tomorrow, I am also going to see Monty Python's "Spamalot" down at the Ahmanson theatre in Los Angeles! Soooo stinkin' excited! There's a big group of friends going along and I can pretty much guarentee we are going to laugh until we cry.

I made this card yesterday for Mercy's Tuesday sketch. I can't really decided if I like it or not, but figured I might as well post it. I'm thinkin' this card fell victim to the "just back from vacation and I haven't stamped in a while" mojo-less pit. hehe

I still had some Washington Apple dp out from my Sweet Sunday Sketch, and figured I might as well keep on using it. I (finally) just got Cheap Talk. This was one I stared at in the catalog forever and debated back and forth on.... But I've seen so many cute cards made with it that I finally gave in.

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies-
Stamps- SU: Cheap Talk
Paper- Whisper White, So Saffron, Red Riding Hood, Washinton Apple dp
Ink- Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Accessories- Stampin' Write Marker, dimensionals, brads, ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Love it! This is one of my favorite little birds too - have fun at Spamalot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kristina! I do really just love your bows and your cards are always amazing! I know when I come visit that I am going to see a great card! I love that SU stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! The dp goes so well with that stamp set. Have fun setting up your class...even though I am always sad at the end of summer, setting up the class again is always fun...everything seems new :)

    ReplyDelete