Monday, August 10, 2009

You're So Sweet

Good morning and Happy Monday! I'm still on vacation here in Bend, and tonight's the night we're going out to celebrate my landing a job (we think, lol). We're going to The Pine Tavern and I am so ordering the pork medallions with a cherry sauce. Yumm-o! I've only eaten there one other time about five years ago, but that dish is one I've tried to recreate here at home dozens of times. It's about time to have the original again so that I can keep working on my own recipe! :)

I have a simple card for you today. I just got the top note die from SU. I know, I'm a little slow on the uptake for this one. Guess I just needed some convincing that I could actually use this. I pulled some more of the new in colors that I had yet to touch (even though I love them!).

I tell ya, Bermuda Bay is a tricky color to photograph... It kept coming out blue on my computer. I seem to have this problem with turquoise colors. Definitely something I'm going to have to play around with some more and see if I can get them to photograph true to color.

The bow definitely took some tweaking to get only the polka dotted side to show. And I think my sentiment is ever-so-slightly crooked. Dang it! But once it's on there it's too late. So, just pretend it's perfect. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies-
Stamps- PTI: Everyday Button Bits
Paper- Bermuda Bay, Sof Suede, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Fizz dp
Ink- Versamark
Accessories- ribbon, top note die, cb, white ep, branch die, white gel pen, SU scallop edge punch, button, twine

2 comments:

  1. I love the top note and the stem coming out from behind the ribbon.... cute card Kristina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that new blue! Congrats on the top note...I love it! I think it will be around for a while...hope the job thing works out...have a fun vacation :)

    ReplyDelete