Monday, October 19, 2009

Mojo Monday

Well, this is actually last Monday's sketch, so don't get confused. ;) I had a few spare minutes yesterday when I felt pretty good and decided to try and whip out a few cards while it lasted.

I loved the simplicity of last week's Mojo Monday sketch and decided to honor that simplicity. Shock, I know. I sat down with some Urban Garden dp and decided to see if I could keep things simple and make a few card with it.

I stamped a few flowers from PTI's In Bloom around the sentiment for some more visual interest. A big, green bow finished it off.
Sorry I'm not too chatty today. I went back to work today, survived, but am exhausted! I had yet to make it through a day without taking a nap since falling sick with the flue. Now I'm in desperate need! Off to take a nap! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies-
Stamps- PTI: In Bloom
Paper- Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Urban Garden dp
Ink- Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
Accessories- ribbon, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the blue and green together...the ribbon really POPS! Ugh, getting back from being sick is tough...just when you think you feel better, it hits you again. I also know what it's like to be away for a while...takes you a bit to get back into the groove again...hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete