Saturday, October 24, 2009

Verve Release Challenge Card- E

Last card! The release party was last night, and it seems so silly, but I always enjoy hanging out in the release forum for a little while and chatting with all of the familiar names. I also love seeing all of the additional cards the Divas made over the last week to show off the new stamps.

I did order a few new stamps to play with and with Julee's speedy shipping, they'll probably be here Monday or Tuesday! She's amazing! I'm excited to get crafty with them and see where the inspiration leads.

This last card may be in a tie for my favorite from this release. I love the simplicity of the sketch, and definitely kept it that way. There's no glitter on here, no sparkles, or jewels, but it just makes me smile.

I popped up the sentiment panel, punch a wavy border with my EK Success punch, and tied a pretty little bow. Pretty simple, but with such a big impact.

Well, I'm off to lounge around once again today. I'm trying to lay as low as possible so that I can heal as quickly as possible. Spending less energy = more energy fighting this bug! Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Philippians 4:4, Swan Song
Paper- Whisper White, Pale Plum, Basic Grey Wisteria dp
Ink- Close to Cocoa, Pale Plum
Accessories- EK Success border punch, ribbon, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. good to hear from you last night, Kristina...but sorry to hear the bug is not leaving you :( Yes, it's nice to have sick days for sure (I'm old and have about 240 of them saved :) But you never know when you'll need them. I've so enjoyed your cards this week...I love purple and white :) I ordered 3 sets last night, Believe, Christmas in the Air, and Frosty flakes...love the shape of the snowflakes and the new font :) Take card and rest up!! Sometimes it's nice when our bodies tell us to do that :)

    ReplyDelete