Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Verve Release Challenge Card- B

Good morning! I'm back with the second card for Verve's October Stamp Release celebration.

This may have been my favorite sketch out of the five. I just love the tilted panel and the visual interest it adds to the card. I really need to tilt my panels more often. I do it all the time when scrapbooking, but somehow never made that transfer into stamping. Weird.

I used more of my beautiful Wisteria dp from Basic Grey and kept this card pretty simple. I really wanted the paper to do most of the talking. I stamped a simple thank you, some more branches from Swan Song, and added a glitter frame around the sentiment. I used my glue pen to create the glitter frame. Such a simple little trick to add some sparkle to an image. I popped up the sentiment and added a quick little bow to the bottom. Done! :)

Hope your Wednesday is going well so far! Only two more work days! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Thankful Thoughts, Swan Song
Paper- Whisper White, Pale Plum, Basic Grey Wisteria dp
Ink- Close to Cocoa, Pale Plum
Accessories- glitter, glue pen, dimensionals, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment