Thursday, October 22, 2009

Verve Release Challenge Card- C

Good morning. I'm back with yet another Verve Release challenge card. This is the third out of five. It's kind of fun to have something to post on the blog every day this week. I miss consistently posting like during the summer, but it's just so difficult to do with work. My daily stamping time gets so chopped and many days eliminated because of meetings and late nights. So unfair, lol!

This card is probably the most different out of all the cards I made. I just didn't have a good partner paper for that deep purple dp, so I pulled out some other patterns from the Wisteria line. I did try to chose ones that had a touch of purple to keep the color theme going.

I added another glittery frame around the verse, a little extra layer to punch a border, and some buttons to the lonely bottom corner. My card just ended up having a top-heavy feeling, so those buttons helped to balance it a little better.

It's another looooong day at work today. I have a meeting immediately after that won't allow me to get home until around six. Ugh. I hate these long days. I'm always worthless when I get home. Good thing there are good shows on TV tonight!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Psalm 121:1-2
Paper- Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, Basic Grey Wisteria dp
Ink- Close to Cocoa
Accessories- ribbon, buttons, EK Success border punch, glitter, glue pen, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. ugh, long days...I feel your pain :) Love the dp and buttons. I'm so glad your stamping area is set up and you can make cards :) We have an inservice day tomorrow and then I'll be at the Verve release around 7:00...going to feed my mom first :)

    ReplyDelete