Thursday, April 16, 2009

Verve Release Challenge Card #4

Good morning. This is my final card that I whipped up for Verve's Release Challenge. This was actually the second challenge out of four, but I loved the sketch so much I decided to save it until the end as a reward! I just love my Verve stamps and want to jump at any chance to get some more!

I am completely in love with this new dp from My Mind's Eye. I couldn't find it at my local store, so I searched it out online. I'm definitely going to have to order another pack... I'm going to fly through this one. This could definitely lead to a color rut! lol

This is a pretty basic card. I popped up the image panel and used some white brads, but other than that there's nothing too tricky about this one.

Our hearing is tomorrow for those of us whom received pink slips at work. It doesn't start until 10, but I have an all-day sub at no expense to me! Sweet! I'm soooo sleeping in! Then in the evening I'm off to see Mama Mia at the Pantages Theatre in downtown Los Angeles! So excited!! That musical just makes me happy. It's going to be a late night, but well worth it!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Jeremiah 29:11
Paper- Whisper White, PTI Aqua Mist, My Mind's Eye dp
Ink- Tangerine Tango
Accessories- brads, dimensionals

2 comments: