Sunday, April 5, 2009

Viva la Verve!

Good morning. Ah, I love vacation. It's like you can finally unwind, de-stress, and stop to smell the roses for a change. That is until THIS sketch challenge. Geez Louise! I think this card took me two hours to make! For some reason, I just could not settle on a color pallette with a background stamp. I didn't want my card to feel too busy and the layers didn't lend themselves to a whole lot of patterned paper without becoming "too much."

I finally gave up on the colors and just went with what was in front of me. Still not sure if I like them or not. But, it's too late now! I decided to go with a soft background and stamped my polka dot background in white. I colored with copics and added a few jewels for sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- Fun & Fast Notes
Paper- Whisper White, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Chocolate Chip
Ink- Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories- Pink jewels, white gel pen, dimensionals, SU scallop punch, copics

No comments:

Post a Comment