Saturday, August 14, 2010

Verve Release Challenge Card- E

Good afternoon! It's release time over on the Verve blog and forum! My favorite times of the year. :) And from the sneak peaks that began today, a very dangerous time of the year (for my wallet! Eek!). I'm started backwards today with the challenges. Sometimes the latter sketches speak before the earlier ones. It's just the way it works.

This is a little bit different for me. The background is so busy! But I think I kinda like it. I stuck with some favorite colors, added some glitter around the white circle, stamped the flower twice, once in green, and a second time in Rich Razzleberry. I popped up the blossoms, added some ribbon, and voila! Fini!

Lots more Verve-y goodness to come over the next week. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamps- Verve: Bountiful Backgrounds, Budding Blossoms, Filigree Fantasy
Paper- Rich Razzleberry, Ripe Avocado, Whisper White
Ink- Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories- ribbon, glitter, nestabilities, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Love what you've created here, Kristina. Great BG and use of that flower image. I'm hoping to get the sketches done but with life as crazy as it is right now, it will either be some very late nights or a pass....will have to see how much energy I have as we start set two of swimming lessons on Monday.

    On to Drums of Autumn with Jamie and Claire and a friend of mine just lent me the Forgotten Garden so I'll be reading as much as I can before school (sorry, I should have said until Labour Day LOL!) starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great busy background...sometimes they work...like here :) Love that sentiment, but don't have it...it's perfect for the little banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! Love the background and the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete